A few days ago, some of the girls and I went to a popular clothing store here called, Top Shop. It was FABULOUS! Just think Forever 21 or H&M X10 and you've got Top Shop. While shopping there, we were able to be a part of their somewhat "photoshoot" and take pictures with fun accessories for free! Now, i know what you're thinking. "Free? Catherine is this safe?" I completely understand because those were my first thoughts, but just trust me...it was legit. NEXT, the girls and i went to the beautiful Kensington Garden. It was a sunny and breezy day! With the help of some friendly residents, we were able to find the Peter Pan statue. After about 30 minutes looking for this statue, we really felt like we had accomplished something. (Yes...the parks here are that big.) Success!
The following day, we took a trip over to Greenwich as a group. Absolutely green and glorious looking place. I stood on the Prime Meridian, yes i did! We shopped at a few markets and then absolutely bought a cute cupcake to eat-it was divine. Later that night, my roommate and our friend Nicole went out to meet our new friends from Hillsong. I met some more people and made an awesome new friend, Vera. Only a year older than me, we were able to connect and get to know each other. This is really an answer to prayer as far as my fellowship here growing! After our bite to eat, we all went cosmic bowling! SO FUN. N'ough said.
Yesterday was packed with two very wonderful, yet long tours. First of the Tower of London and second on the West End of London. I of course, got a picture of myself in front of the Tower Bridge in order to recreate the picture of me in the exact same spot ten years ago. Unforfunately, I am unable to upload the picture from ten years ago. (Anyone know how to turn a PDF into JPG?)
Who would have thought to put
asparagus as a center piece? I like it!
I have been making my own salads here in the flat. I put great care into them. My latest creation: Italian lettuce, carrots, apple, goat cheese, hummus, strawberries, and balsamic vinaigrette.
If you've made it this far, thanks for reading! Bless you!




Thank you for the update. You have been a busy girl! Your dinner salad looked delicious! And I love the photo at the Peter Pan statue. Hope your Sunday is going well! MOM
ReplyDeletei'm so jealous of your adventures! keep the pictures coming!! :)
ReplyDelete