Yesterday's adventure: HARRODS! Two friends + dressing up = a fabulous day at Harrods. We shopped with our eyes and then ate some delicious pizza!
 |
| Goat cheese, peppers, and basil. |
Today, was another full day. I woke up with an urge to paint. I went to the art store right down the street and got some paint supplies. Despite the threatening rain cloud, I ventured out to the park. I have to admit...when I was painting, I did feel very European. After telling my friends I was on my way to paint in the park, they asked if I was an artist. I said, "Nope, not at all. I just really want to paint."
 |
| beginning |
 |
| finished product |
We ended the day with going to Shakespeare's Globe to see the play, "Much Ado About Nothing." It was amazing! Very witty. We actually had tickets for the standing up section. We stood for three hours straight! It was well part of the experience!
No comments:
Post a Comment